Why Instruct Higgins & Co

Enjoy working with plain English speaking specialists in asbestos-related personal injury claims. The Higgins & Co. “no-nonsense” approach to claims ensures that your claim will be dealt with in a clear, simple manner with no jargon or hidden surprises for you to worry about along the way.

Benefits of working with Higgins & Co:

Benefit from over 67 years of combined, expert knowledge and experience in asbestos-related personal injury claims

You can be confident that our expert Asbestos Litigation Team has the in-depth knowledge of COMPLEX asbestos related personal injury litigation you need to ensure you obtain maximum results from your claim.

Benefit from our NO WIN – NO FEE – NO DELAY philosophy

If your case is successful, your opponent/their Insurers will pay our basic charges, expenses and disbursements only. You pay our success fee and the cost of any After The Event insurance policy that we take out on your behalf from your compensation monies. However, we guarantee that our success fee, including VAT, will not be any more than 25%, leaving you with 75% of your compensation (less the cost of any After The Event insurance policy).

Pay nothing from the beginning, simply make your claim and we will do the rest.

In the majority of cases, no payment whatsoever is required. We pay all your case costs as the case proceeds. In an asbestos disease case the case costs can be significant and can run into thousands of pounds. Be aware; Some solicitors either require the client to make a substantial payment on instruction or introduce the client to a lender who lends the money to the client to pay these fees. With Higgins & Co. you don’t have to worry about any of the fees, before, during or after.

Enjoy full access to a freephone 24/7 Helpline

Enjoy complete peace of mind with unlimited access to a specialist Solicitor at any stage of your claim.

You will be working with one of the first firms in the country to undertake Conditional Fee Work (No Win, No Fee) when the rules were changed in 1995

As one of the original “no win, no fee” firms in the country, you can be confident that we have the ability to bring you the results you deserve.

Benefit from a face-to-face meeting in your home.

Starting a claim can be daunting and can cause anxiety. Unlike many other solicitors, Higgins & Co. can arrange to visit you in your home to offer you friendly advice, removing any anxiety and answering any questions you may have regarding your claim.

Call Our Free Asbestosis Helpline Now

Call our helpline free now on 0800 833 099 or complete our Free Online Enquiry.